SoilVision Systems Ltd. Releases SVOFFICE™5/GT GEOTECHNICAL SUITE
SoilVision Systems Ltd. would like to announce the full release of the SVOFFICE™5/GT software suite. SVOFFICE™5/GT introduces a software suite with a geotechnical focus centered on an entirely new solver, the SVCORE™ Finite Element Engine. SVCORE™ has been developed over the past 20 years and is utilized in the newly introduced SVSOLID™GT and SVFLUX™GT modules. These two modules introduce new analysis capabilities such as:
- a greatly improved stress / deformation analysis of elasto-plastic materials,
- a manager dialog for staged construction/excavation of uncoupled or coupled models,
- shear strength reduction (SSR) slope stability analysis in 2D or 3D,
- anchor analysis in 2D or 3D, and
- the SVSOLID™ and SVFLUX™ modules may be fully coupled to perform small-strain or large-strain analysis.
Meshes are now fully integrated with the SVDESIGNER™ module and this allows for continuity in the workflow from model conceptualization to solution. Triangular/quadratic elements in 2D and tetrahedral elements in 3D are supported with fully automatic mesh generation and manual mesh refinement.
The software package also integrates seamlessly with the existing SVSLOPE® to provide either:
- Import of pore-water pressures from SVFLUX™, or
- Import of stresses and/or pore-water pressures from SVSOLID™.
The new SVOFFICE™5/GT suite provides market leading strength for the application of geotechnical analysis in the following areas:
- Settlement during construction/excavation sequences
- Comprehensive 2D/3D limit equilibrium slope stability analysis
- Advanced 3D site conceptualization/visualization with SVDESIGNER™
- Advanced SSR FEM slope stability analysis make the GT suite an advanced option for slope stability analysis when combined with SVSLOPE®
- Comprehensive foundation settlement analysis
- Foundation total stress (Skempton A&B pore-pressure parameters) or fully coupled consolidation effective stress analysis
- Advanced LEM or FEM analysis of anchor retaining walls
- Advanced back-analysis of retaining wall anchor anchor requirements with SVSLOPE®
- Large-strain consolidation analysis of mine tailings using a moving mesh
Please contact our sales team for a trial, lease, or purchase of our new packages!
We welcome all inquiries and invite you to take the new SVOFFICE™5/GT software for a test drive.
SVOFFICE, SVSOILS, SVDESIGNER, SVFLUX, SVAIR, SVCHEM, SVHEAT, SVCORE are trademarks of SoilVision Systems Ltd.
SVSLOPE, SoilVision are registered trademarks of SoilVision Systems Ltd.