SVDESIGNER™ also has tools to easily describe geotechnical designs into the 3D world. Standard cut and fill operations for roads, embankments, earth dams, and tailing stands are provided and allow easy entry of complex structures. Volume calculation functions then allow subsequent calculations of material requirements for construction purposes.
The software is designed to allow geotechnical engineers to quickly prototype designs in 3D.
Once a site or design is prototyped the volumes of materials can be calculated and subsequently used in construction processes. SVDESIGNER™ also acts as a manager of three-dimensional data for subsequent numerical modeling. Once three-dimensional geometry is created it can be subsequently output to numerical models in the form of 2D slices or as full three-dimensional models comprised of either grids or meshed surfaces.
SVDESIGNER™ represents a new paradigm for geotechnical design in that the full three-dimensional site geometry is represented. Subsequent 2D or 3D numerical modeling activities can be initiated based on professional judgment of the project engineer. Overall design and prototyping time is reduced in this system. The complexity of 3D numerical models that can be created in a short time frame is also improved.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
Click here for additional learning resources.
SVOFFICE™5 User Manual
The investment in geotechnical / hydrogeological software is an important decision for most consulting firms. Software must perform well and yield results in a limited timeframe such that reports can be completed on time and under budget. We recognize this at SoilVision Systems Ltd. and and have worked hard over the past number of years to provide software which is both easy to use and technologically advanced. We believe that our current SVOFFICE™5 software products are the best currently available for geotechnical and hydrogeological applications. Listed below are a few of the reasons why your firm would benefit from our software from the perspective of a manager.
3D Modeling Solutions
- Modeling of systems which are not adequately represented by a simplified 2D cross section may be accomplished in full 3D. Examples include regional flow, levee analysis, and planar geometry.
Advanced Slope Stability Analysis
- With the highly advanced
SVSLOPE® slope stability analysis package, your company will have access to the most comprehensive array of deterministic and probabilistic methods of limit equilibrium and stress-based analysis methods.
Advanced Model Coupling
- Coupling of the air/water/thermal phases allows more comprehensive analysis of i) cover designs and, ii) waste rock flow, and iii) various other applications.
- Coupled density-dependant flow allows handling of salt-water/ fresh water potash mine tailings scenarios and tidal inflow scenarios.
3D Conceptual Geometry Modeling and Visualization and 2D Slicing with SVDESIGNER™
SVDESIGNER™ allows for rapid three-dimensional geotechnical prototyping of designs.
- 2D slices can be quickly and easily extracted from your geotechnical designs and brought into
SVFLUX™GT for analysis.
Automatic Mesh Generation and Refinement
Automatic mesh generation and refinement greatly enhances model stability, accuracy, and convergence.
Spatially Varying Material Properties
- Material properties may now be set to vary spatially in any particular region of the model domain. This is available in our
- Products support highly integrated and coupled solutions. i.e. Rainfall on an unsaturated slope potentially causing instability.
Comprehensive Probabilistic Analysis
- Monte Carlo, APEM, Latin Hypercube and other types of probabilistic analysis may be carried out in our
SVSLOPE® package. Monte Carlo analysis for steady state models can be carried out in our
Extensive Soil Database
SVSOILS™ (formerly SOILVISION®) Database of unsaturated hydraulic properties includes laboratory data on over 6500 soils and 24 theoretical methods of estimating unsaturated hydraulic properties.
World Class Support
- Highly dedicated team with tracking and fast response to all raised issues - typically within 24 - 48 hours.