SVOFFICE 5 ChangeLog
- NEW: Axisymmetric analysis in SVFLUX™WR enabled.
- IMPROVEMENT: Various issues around meshing of models.
- IMPROVEMENT: Intersection alogithms updated to handle more cases.
- FIX: Support for Regional Settings (handling of decimal separator for some input/output files) in SVFLUX™WR added.
- FIX: Corrections made for Regional Settings (handling of decimal separator for some input/output files) in GT models.
- FIX: Meshing near a well in SVFLUX™WR fixed.
- FIX: Preview of initial conditions grid data has been corrected.
- FIX: Fixed problem executing a GT model if the model was loaded independant of a Project
- FIX: Graph of Brooks & Corey SWCC Fit was not showing adjustment to Saturated VWC for some materials.